We stayed 3 night's in a 2 bedroom king suite overlooking the pool. There is nothing we could fault about stoneridge, from the staff to the cleanliness to the huge rooms and the comfy beds. It was top rate and the staff go the extra mile. We always stay in apartments if possible so we know the good and the bad. Things that make the difference are the little things, like restocking the laundry powder and the dishwasher powder every day. The pool was a huge hit with the kids, and everything about the room was luxurious and bliss for our family of 4 who have spent a few weeks in more cramped rooms with the kids. Us grownups got some space for a few days. We drove into banff each day and it's only a short drive and a much nicer place to stay than banffs overpriced and outdated options. Can't recommend it highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta