We spent a week in this beautiful location and it was hard to leave. We had a top floor room with 2 bedrooms. There was a nice balcony with view of the pool and the mountain tops. The rooms were perfect and the kitchens were very modern and include everything you need to cook. There is a local Safeway close by (driving distance) and also an incredible farmer's market in Canmore on Friday's. We also stayed in Banff the next weekend and this location will provide more amenities at a lower price if you don't mind being out of town. The pool was great (even in Sept) and the hot tub was perfect temperature after hiking in the day. There are several parks in the area which are really nice. I loved the hotel and the area in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta