Do not go to this resort if you are with a group of girls who like to talk and laugh. Walls in hallway are paper thin and you can hear everything. Room was very comfortable, kitchen well stocked but the hot tub was sooooo busy we could not get near it. close to all amenities and easy to find. Our biggest disappointment was the lack of soundproofing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta