Rooms were large, clean, and comfortable. Ours was a one bedroom with a full kitchen. Palatial ensuite bathroom with soaker tub and huge shower was a particular highlight. Large TVs in both the living room and bedroom. Price point was appropriate to what was provided. StoneRidge is on a pathway that allows for a 15 minute stroll into downtown so unless you have a medical issue you don't have to get in the car every time you want to head down to the Grizzly Paw or wherever. During this stay and an earlier stay with some friends in September the wi-fi was non-functional (obviously one doesn't come to Canmore to park on your pad or laptop but it's nice to go online to look for local stuff to do or place to eat). Other than that there is good value here and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta