Took an overnight trip to the mountains and never stayed at Stoneridge before. It was gorgeous. It was beyond my expectations. I loved it and will return for sure. Pure luxury.
We stayed in a two bedroom suite. Gas fireplace, large scrteen flat tv, BBQ outside, gorgeous kitchen. The en suite bathroom was over the top!
Very clean - quiet. So comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta