Very nice resort. My husband and I usually stay at Falcon Crest but thought we would try something new. The room was beautiful. We really enjoyed the outdoor heated pool. Falcon crest only has a hot tub so it was nice to have the hot tub and pool. The underground parking was very tight. Pretty much impossible to park our ford XF4 truck in one stall. Other than that everything was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta