We are so pleased to have found this hotel for ourselves and family/friends on the weekend of our wedding. Our room was spotless, modernly decorated, and just simply breathtaking. It is the nicest room we've had in the Canmore/Banff area. It had a full kitchen, living room, den, 2 bathrooms and a king size bed. The bathroom attached to the king size bedroom was huge and looked like a spa. The room had really large windows with a mountain view. The staff was very courteous to us and our guests. P.S)To other ladies getting married in the future- the natural light in these rooms are fantastic for hair and makeup application!
The only problems I could think of was the noise of people coming in at 2am. The main door to our room did not provide much sound protection, and we could hear every conversation in the hallways from 2-3am. If you get a room here, make sure the door to the bedroom is closed all the ay, perhaps that would cut down on the hallway volume.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta