Forgot that the salt in the pools really affect your eyes, if there's a way to minimize the effect by lessen the amount of salt or provide goggles or recommend your clients to bring goggles would be better. My son was in a lot of pain during the weekend with sore eyes which affected his holiday experience, likewise for me too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta