We found an abundance of properties to stay while in Canmore on vacation. This location is close to Banff, a lovely town center, and beautiful views (we paid extra, but it was worth it.). The staff could not have been more sincerely pleasant or accommodating. They offer free movies to bring up to your room, a small but gourmet cafe, convenient under ground parking, BBQ/grills on the decks, and your kitchen stocked. We loved the grounds, the decor, and the service. 5 Stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta