I stayed here for 2 nights whilst on a trip round the rockies. I chose stoneridge because I wanted an apartment rather than a hotel so we could do our own cooking. Also it was no extra to have 2 more people stay on a sofa bed. When we checked in we were actually given a free upgrade to a 2 bed apartment. The decor was super modern. The ensuite to the master bedroom was huge with separate bath and shower. Also we had a balcony with massive bbq. The kitchen had everything we needed. Plus there was free wifi so we could keep in touch with people back home. We stayed here for exploring banff which was fine as long as you have a car. The hotels in banff seemed a lot more expensive and you didn't get a much for your money. We didn't use the facilities as we were off exploring but I would definitely stay here again. The staff were super friendly too (as they were everywhere in canada)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta