Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE
Best Western Pocaterra Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$232
$121
Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$171
Blackstone Lodge
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$273
$216
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$153
$131
$124
  • Breakfast included
Silver Creek Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$115
$238
$178
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$155
$148
HolidayInn.com
Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE(Dead Man's Flats)(Great Value!)
$160
Travelocity
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$177
Travelocity
1,530 results
All reviewsstone ridgefull kitchenhot tubbedroom king suitethe outdoor heated poolmountain viewunderground parkinghuge showermountain resortwasher and dryerrecommend this resortthree bedroomsecond bedroomdvd playerthree sistersfantastic stayhome away from home
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We rented a 1 bedroom plus Den suite for 5 girls for a bachelorette weekend. Upon walking into the condo I think all of our jaws dropped -- it is finished beautifully -- modern, cozy, and tasteful. The showers in both bathrooms are fantastic, and the king bedroom is beautiful (bed was very comfortable). My only complaint is about the pull-out beds - they are very uncomfortable. You have been warned! We had two people sleeping on a pull-out queen bed, and one person on a pull-out twin bed in the den. You can feel every single spring as there is only a very thin layer on top of the springs. However, I am a light sleeper and slept on the pull-out twin all by myself....once I fell asleep, I was fine. It is just something to keep in mind.

The hotel has a "save 20% if you pay 10 days early" deal and, if you're getting a condo, that results in a great deal. Something to consider!

I would be happy to stay here again except, next time, I'd make sure we have two bedrooms in the suite as opposed to having anyone sleep on a pull-out.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Good location, nice, comfort and tidy room. Wonderful for family or couples.

Room Tip: No need to worry hair dryer, shampoo etc.... just bring your clothes
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We stayed in a 2 bedroom appt which was very modern and clean. We payed extra bucks for a mountain view which was ok, but not $25 per day as you have traffic and trains going by all day and night. Alternatively your room will face the pool which is noisy all day long. Each day the reception ran out of pool towels by 10am and around the pool there are only 10 sun loungers when the hotel can accommodate 100's. The hard wooden floors mean that you hear the room above you moving around. Overall OK, but expensive for me means peace & quiet. This place is noisy.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Gizctscpj
Reviewed August 1, 2011

we are a family of four and stayed here for 5 days. we were in a 1 bed, plus den and had plenty of room. rooms were well appointed. you are given everything you need. great having washer&dryer and detergent. staff could not have been friendlier. would definitely recommend this hotel. downtown has a lot of restaurants and shops. less touristy than banff. the only thing is this hotel is outside the park so you have to pay each time to get into park. well worth it.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

Overall the condo was great!

Very clean, great views and LOVED the kitchen and washer & dryer! I always stay in Canmore rather than Banff because its not as busy.

I stayed in the 1 bedroom plus den with my sister and mom. The condo was spacious and very nicely decorated. We do a 3-4 night trip every year to Banff and Canmore.

I would highly recommend this place to family and friends!