Our family of four decided to spontaneously escape to the mountains for a weekend and we quickly booked here after a brief check on TripAdvisor. This place was fabulous, new and clean and well decorated... we had a two bedroom plus den condo which allowed each of our children a separate room of their own and a separate bathroom for them as well and we had a gorgeous fully equipped kitchen and the largest ensuite I"ve seen with a HUGE walk in shower. We had a gas fireplace and a great mountain view. It was pretty much perfect. There is an outdoor heated pool here as well and outdoor hot tub - we used the hot tub but found the pool not quite warm enough for use in March. All in all this was one of the best places we have every stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTVs, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in-suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, banquet and reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licensed) open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta