“Poutine for all!”
Review of La Belle Patate - CLOSED

La Belle Patate
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: Poutines, Steamie, Toastie, Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers, Fries, Sandwiches, Gravy and a great Montreal Canadian Atmosphere.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was so excited to read about this restaurant - massive poutine variety. I love poutine and this poutine was excellent! Staff was so helpful and friendly. Will definitely return when traveling in the area.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I've had lots of poutine in my life and I must say this one was pretty good for an "outside Québec" restaurant. Owner is from Québec an it's obvious as they know how to make it. Service is excellent as well, very friendly staff.

1  Thank ChrisLarch1
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Want authentic french canadian fast food... Well you can find it in Canmore. From poutine to steamies (hot dogs) along with Smoked meat sandwiches you won't be deceived.
Only down side is maybe the speed of service and the price but when I want my "fix" its like home away from home.

1  Thank BennyNJets80
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My hubby is from Montreal so he know's his French Canadian food! He was excited to try this place as several of our friends had raved about it. We were not disappointed! The staff is friendly and the food was great!!

2  Thank Sab_Nav82
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I really wanted to go here after reading the reviews and knowing that we were going to Canmore on the weekend.
I was a little disappointed by what we ended up getting. The Montreal Smoked meat sandwich was covered in mustard and the bread was very soggy from all of it. The meat inside was excellent and warm and fresh, but the whole sandwich itself fell short for me.
My husband ordered a hot dog and the regular poutine. The poutine was great, nice and warm and the fries were excellent. The hot dog was nothing special.
I think in short I would go here just for the poutine. The rest isn't really worth it.

1  Thank mshep87