“Always Great”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We have been to this restaurant many times the last time being this past Monday. Also great food and consistently friendly service. We love the food here. It is small so it might not be for everyone so please expect a bistro type of establishment. The food won't disappoint.

Hello Suzanneab,

First of all thank you to take your time to write a great review on our restaurant. I'm very glad that you enjoyed the consistency friendly service at our restaurant. We work hard to always improve ourself and a great comments like yours give us the energies to continue.

Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for O Bistro

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Quaint little cafe, with good food and coffee. Nice variety of menu items, yet prepared well. Friendly service.

Hello Trina G. ,

Hello Mar J,

First of all I want to thank you to take your time to write a review on our restaurant. I'm glad that you enjoyed the coffee and the food. It will be appreciated if you can write me a email to tell me what can I do to have a 5 on 5 on your next visit. obistro@outlook.com

Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I loved this little (tiny) bistro in the heart of Canmore. Friendly ladies served the guests. I had salmon slider burger & duck pruchetta crepe and both of them were too good! Best food I had in quite some time. Thank you!

Hello Bhaskar P. ,

First of all I want to thank you to take your time to write a review on our restaurant. I'm glad that you enjoyed your salmon sliders and your duck wrap.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We visited O Bistro today. Nice friendly service. The menu offers a good range of healthy breakfast and lunch options. Breakfast runs later at the weekends. We ate an early lunch of savoury crepes and salmon burger sliders. The food came quickly and was very well presented on the plates. It was tasty and sensibly portioned. A very enyoyable experience and we will definitely visit again.

1  Thank Graham B

Hello Graham B. ,

First of all I want to thank you to take your time to write a review on our restaurant. We are glad that you enjoyed you early lunch. Now we run the breakfast 7 days a week so you can come back to try it.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had great service at this bistro. I have a dairy allergy and the server was quick to help make suggestions - the kitchen modified the Chicken Panini for me and it was excellent.

1  Thank Mar J

Hello Mar J,

First of all I want to thank you to take your time to write a review on our restaurant. We are glad that you enjoyed the service and the dairy accommodation.