Beautiful condo with heated floors, soaker tub and great kitchen. The bed was very comfortable and the view was great. Just a heads up though....request a walk through when you check in. Upon our check out they 'suggested' we took a soap dispenser, which of course we didnt. The website stated that robes were provided but they were not and the hot tub was out of commision for unknown reasons. I think a thorough walk through when you check in is a wise move. Also, we stayed in Unit 104, which was lovely but was also connected to the reception office. This made for a fair bit of noise from the office each day which was clearly heard in the hallway and bedroom of the suite. Again...lovely place but be mindful of these few things when booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek: a unique mountain village in the very heart of downtown Canmore. Surrounded by two mountain streams, with tranquil streamside pathways that lead you into the downtown core where an array of mountain cuisine and eclectic shopping awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta