My husband and I stayed in Unit 306 for a week in August 2012. What a lovely condo - every bit as nice as the photos on the internet. The staff was friendly and very helpful on everything from sight seeing, restaurants and any needs in our unit. The only reason I won't say 5 star is that the only TV we had in the unit was in the living room and it did not work for the first two nights of our stay. The interenet write up led us to believe there was a TV and DVD in the bedroom also, there was not. That was okay though. The hot tub on our floor was out of commission; and not that we needed the fireplace, but the pilot was not lit and we could not use that. The entire facility was quiet and maticulously groomed. The boardwalk into town was a very nice walk. Our unit was nicely decorated and well equipped with all amenities, including terry cloth bath robes. We are very glad we chose to stay in Canmore, as Banff is extremely busy, yet we were just minutes from the entrance to Banff National Park. We definatley recommend Rundle Cliffs Mountain Lodge and hope to be able to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek: a unique mountain village in the very heart of downtown Canmore. Surrounded by two mountain streams, with tranquil streamside pathways that lead you into the downtown core where an array of mountain cuisine and eclectic shopping awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta