“Amazing meal and drinks and viee”

The Iron Goat Pub and Grill
Ranked #22 of 131 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Canadian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: eagle terrace
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went with my wife tonight and loved it! Great view on the patio. Great service. Great cocktails. My bison-elk burger was great and her stuffed portabella mushroom was awesome. Top notch all around.

IronGoatPub, Manager at The Iron Goat Pub and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi!
Thank you for the great review! I am happy you enjoyed everything with your visit and we look forward to seeing you again!
Scott Murphy

Write a ReviewReviews (1,456)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They don’t have a real big menu but they have some different choices which helps get a way from the same old thing.
Plus some good views

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! I am happy that you enjoyed your experience on your recent visit. We did decide to shrink our menu recently to focus more on the quality of our products and it appears to be working! We look foward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about this place.

We were having lunch with a relative who has limited mobility and cannot have gluten. This place was perfect for her.

The staff was friendly and helpful, the service was very good, and the menu offered us a wide-range of choices. We were are very pleased with our meals. The food was excellent. There was even gluten-free pizza which, in our experience, is uncommon.

The view is phenomenal! You can enjoy it from inside, or on the large patio outside.

There is an elevator to the washroom level, or to the upper floor.

We spent time talking to our server who seems to be very proud to work here. She was personable and even suggested another pizza place that we might want to check out.

I look forward to coming back here on our next visit.

Hi!
I am so happy we were able to accommodate your group! Our goal is to have as much gluten free products as possible and I'm pleased to hear that our staff is as happy to be here as you are! We look foward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from the moment you walk in to The Iron Goat Pub you are welcomed by very friendly staff! I've been to every type of meal (breakfast/lunch/dinner) service at the pub, and every time the food has been incredible! The focaccia pull apart bread is perfection in a pan! The wait staff is friendly, and knowledgeable, and I love that they will have a conversation with you, and not make you feel rushed!!

Hi Heather,
Thank you so much for the kind words! We definitely strive to treat all our guests like family. I am happy you enjoyed your food and service and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed several meals at The Iron Goat May 2018. The staff are friendly and courteous, menu items were delicious.. The views from the restaurant unparalleled.
We'll return next time we're in the area.

Hi Erik,
That's great! I am really happy that you enjoyed your experiences with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip out from Ontario!