“Beautiful scenery”

Cross street: eagle terrace
Mississauga, Canada
“Beautiful scenery”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The food was wonderful, setting beautiful and prices reasonable.
Great place to spend a casual relaxing afternoon with family and friends.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I loved this restaurant. The food is absolutely amazing and the prices are extremely reasonable. Four of us went together so I had a chance to sample a lot of different dishes and it was all amazing. I consider myself a bit of a food snob and I couldn't believe how good the food was. There was a really loud table next to us, which would normally have bothered me since our table was having a hard time hearing each other, but I didn't even care because I was so busy enjoying my food. Some of my recommendations: the chipolte mango duck wings, taco nachos, Alberta lamb shank and blackened chicken carbonara. There was a delicious puffed pastry dessert too, but I cannot remember the name. I would go back here in a heartbeat. Loved it!

Calgary, Canada
“Just Writing This Review Makes Me Want To Go Back!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

On our first trip to Canmore, this place came recommended by at least 3 friends, so it made it to the top of our "To Try" list...and we absolutely LOVED it. We stopped in after a full day of x-country skiing around 4:30 pm. The place had a few people, but it wasn't swamped yet. We were asked if we had reservations (Ooops...No!)...but they accommodated us anyway. We were led to the table to by the large stone fireplace overlooking the mountains. Beautiful view. Our waitress was very friendly - provided excellent recommendations - and seemed to "sense" when we needed service and when we wanted to be left alone. Menu has lots of selections, including some vegetarian meals. We chose to share the Blue Crab and Lobster dip for an appetizer. It was amazing! I was torn between the Alberta Game Meatloaf and the Blackened Chicken Carbonara - waitress recommended I try the meatloaf - which was DIVINE...and also very popular among other guests that evening (came with mac'n'cheese and veggies). The hubby tried the Alberta Baby Back Ribs (with a side of shrimp), and said they were some of the best he's ever eaten...literally fell off the bone. We tried some of the beer that the waitress recommended, and we both loved our orders!!! Went back the next day with some friends after a day of snowshoeing, another couple with a 3-year old, and once again, were immediately accommodated. They brought chocolate milk and crayons for the lil' one, and we munched on the raved about "Chipotle Mango Duck Wings" and downed a few beers. Highly recommend!!!

1 Thank jkunze
Edmonton, Canada
“A Real Treat!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Absolutely love this place, we drive in from Calgary just to go here. We've been here 6 times now and I still can't find a single part of the experience to complain about. Everything is excellent, the food, the service, the atmosphere, the mountain view, the large wood burning fireplace. I highly recommend this place, no matter how far out of your way it is.

1 Thank Norka77
Magnolia, Texas
“Serious steaks, serious beer!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Excellent beef and a great variety of craft beers. A little spendy, but the food was great, the service was top notch and the views from the dining room are amazing!

Visited March 2014