“Outstanding Nights Sleep”
Review of Silver Creek Lodge

Silver Creek Lodge
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Canmore
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My wife and I, plus several other couples stayed here for a couple of night. We rented room 107 on the main floor. It was spacious and well decorated. The soaker tub had a cool ceiling faucet. The staff went above and beyond to ensure we had a awesome stay. Thank you Daniel for assisting us on the extra dishes and answering our many questions on Canmore. Highly recommend you stay on the 3 sister side. The room at night was quiet and the beds were very comfortable. The view of the mountains from the room makes for a lovely evening and a glass of wine.

Room Tip: Get a room facing away from the highway
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Waymarker, Director of Sales at Silver Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2014

Ken B, thank you for staying at Silver Creek and brining your friends! Our views are spectacular aren't they so thanks for mentioning that! I will be sure to pass on your comments to Daniel as I know he will appreciate knowing that he helped make your stay more enjoyable! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The service and food were amazing - my husband and I went to spent a relaxing trip which was costly and in my eyes , well worth it- I thought- the last night we were woken up to loud music and partying- as there is no staff at the desk , I talked to the room myself at 3:30 am
We were up until about 5:30-:( with no one to stop the racket-
In the morning- I did discuss this with the front desk where I was informed this has NOTHING to do with the hotel as it is a rented condo- WHHAAAAT?
It's still a lodge and in 1 building- I was informed the owners would be told- really not satisfied and running on about 3 hours sleep- she then stated I will get a discount - now, I'm assuming my almost 300.00 night will be at least half refunded- it was a slap in the face to be refunded 29.13- seriously- unfortunately the lack of night staff put me in a situation to deal with something I shouldn't have had to
I was also informed I should have contacted security - lol
Again, where was night staff?unfortunately due to the noise in the hotel and lack of responsibility - we won't be staying here again - too noisy

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Cat2468
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We got a one bedroom condo. The first night the pull out bed was terrible and they said they couldn't do too much. But by the afternoon they told us that we could have a second room free of charge! The cleanliness was great, the customer service was awesome (I believe the manager/ person we dealt with was Daniel?). It was a nice resort and would recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside. The highway noise can be bad
Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank CDL83

We aim to please all of our guests and make their stay with us the best and most comfortable it can be so thank you for sharing. I will let Daniel know that you appreciated his services. Silver Creek does have two bedroom suites which are larger and have two beds so no one would have to sleep on the pullout so we hope on your next visit with us you will try these suites. We do hope that you come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed here after our 9 hours flight from Amsterdam and we really loved the room,it was a pity we suffered from a jetlag so we went to sleep real early. We had a really lovely view and the next day it was gone because of the clouds. The only thing we didn't appreciated was the way the water drops into the bad. It's very loud. But that's really the only thing we didn't liked.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Annie W

Thank you for staying with us and enjoying a restful sleep....our views are fantastic and although they were clouded we hope that during your visit in Canada they cleared up. Thank you!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Last minute find, desperate for a room, and running out of daylight. This exceeded our expectations! It was like visiting someone in their upscale condo, it was beautiful. All the amenities one could want, a beautiful view, great sleep, underground parking, on site spa and restaurant, very friendly and helpful concierge

Room Tip: I am certain, any room would be wonderful!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Hollyo41

Thank you and we are glad that you found us! Great to know that you enjoyed your stay, aren't last minute trips the best? We hope you take many more and end up at Silver Creek again!!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Location just off the highway and such a cozy and fantastic place. Every time I go to canmore its always my first pick. Home away from home. I love there marvelous hot tubs and and even washrooms are lot better than any other hotel of same class. Front Desk guy working in evening was very helpful and went extra mile to make sure our stay is satisfactory. See you next time.

Room Tip: Ask if all the hot tubs working and look for cooking pot and frypans under stove.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for making us your first pick of properties in Canmore! We make it our goal to please our guests and have them come back to stay with us again and again! So thank you!! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This hotel was so much more than I expected. We booked last minute and just needed a place to stay, and it was amazing. The suite was gorgeous, roomy and beautiful. According to my boyfriend, the bed was "like sleeping in heaven." The bathroom was beautiful and the bathtub was huge. The view from the balcony was amazing as well. After a long day in Banff, we were too tired to go out for dinner, despite being leery of "Asian fusion," as the restaurant in the hotel claimed to be. So again, with very low expectations, we went to the restaurant, and it was honestly the best meal I've had in ages. The staff both in the restaurant and the rest of the hotel was friendly, polite and helpful, check in and check out was efficient and easy. Canmore was a welcome change from Banff, much quieter and less crowded. I would definitely go back, and stay for a lot longer next time.

Room Tip: Room 203 was beautiful.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for booking with us and we are glad to know we were able to accommodate you last minute! We look forward to your next stay with us and hope you can stay longer!