All reviewswild orchidbodhi treehot poolsthe kitchensteam roomone bedroom suiteunderground parkingbeautiful bathroomdeep tubsound systemhotel roommain floorelectric fireplacetim hortonsoff the highwaywasher dryerlaundry room
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Spent a few days at the Silver Creek Lodge this week. Was very nice and well worth the trip !
Had dinner at the Wild Orchid restaurant found at SCL and give it 4.5 stars as well ! Brennan the chef did an outstanding job and Nancy who was the perfect hostess (even knew how to made a REAL blueberry tea !) made our early Valentine's dinner one to remember.

Lodge rooms are nice, well stocked with all the essentials and the view of Mt Rundle, the 3 Sisters and Ha Ling Peak took our breath away whether it was morning, noon or night !

Room Tip: Ask for south facing to see the mountain ranges at their best. try for 3rd floor and above as well...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Waymarker, Director of Sales at Silver Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Thank you! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and your dinner int he Wild Orchid. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful compliments. We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place was a real treat to stay in. We had a much needed break after Christmas and escaped to the mountains for a night. The room was absolutely gorgeous and a real steal. There were two bedrooms, a spacious living room, two gigantic bathrooms with heated floors and a kitchen with full amenities. The beds were comfortable, and the view was spectacular. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The hotel also included a beautiful steam room with marble everywhere, two outdoor hot tubs to enjoy the view and a wonderful spa right on site. We were sad to stay only one night for we didn't get a chance to really appreciate all it had to offer. I had a terrible cold and still enjoyed myself! We will be back!
One note: In the suite we stayed in I experienced something I've never seen before; a water faucet that came out of the ceiling! Really surprised my Dad early in the morning!

Room Tip: All rooms are good, even on the ground level!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at Silver Creek and writing about your experiences with us. So happy to hear that you enjoyed yourselves!! I hope you are feeling much better!!! Hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have stayed at Silver Creek Lodge many times. It is a wonderful resort. The condos are clean and modern.The Bodhi Tree spa is 5 star (I love Aveda), the Wild Orchid is an amazing restaurant. The view of the Rockies from the backside condos is breathtaking. It's so relaxing at the resort, it's hard to leave the property to venture into Canmore. I especially love the 3 large hot tubs outside. They are clean and well maintained. My kids love staying here too as much as I do. I would recommend this resort to anyone looking for proximity to restaurants, shopping, skiing, spa experience. This place has it all.

Room Tip: Request a room at the back side of the hotel for the mountain views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences at Silver Creek Lodge with everyone!!! we are very pleased to hear you had such a great time!!! We hope to see you back with us very soon!!!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Thank you Silver Creek for another relaxing and rejuvenating weekend. Your lodge is one of the best kept secrets in the mountains. The rooms are impeccable, hospitality of your staff and of course the amazing Bohdi Spa made my weekend truly an escape from reality. Wild Orchids new menu, management and hours were an added bonus this year. I look forward to this annual trip but can't wait to bring my family out in the near future. Thanks again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for staying with us again and sharing your experiences with everyone. We are sohappy to hear that you will be coming back and bringing your family!! Thank you!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This past weekend we went to Silver Creek Lodge with 34 women and it was an absolute amazing weekend. Silver Creek Lodge's accommodations were fabulous, clean and definitely the best Lodge I have stayed in for a long, long time.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the Three Sisters side and definitely try the Butter Chicker at the Wild Orchid Restaurant.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thanky ou fro sharing and we are so excited to hear that you and your friends had such a great time. We hope to see you back again at your next girl's getaway!!