All reviewswild orchidbodhi treehot poolsthe kitchensteam roomone bedroom suiteunderground parkingbeautiful bathroomdeep tubsound systemhotel roommain floorelectric fireplacetim hortonswasher dryeroff the highwaylaundry room
Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is our favorite place to go away for a quick trip. It is less than three hours away from Central Alberta, the accommodations are outstanding and the price can't be beat! We treat ourselves at least three weekends a year to a visit to "our little gem" in the mountains!

Room Tip: I have been in a different room every time and they all are great!
1  Thank Hags73
managerscl, Director of Sales at Silver Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a glowing review for us. We appreciate all feedback and our team is excited to see you again for your next weekend trip with us. Glad to hear that we are making your stays with us outstanding!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I spent three nites this weekend at Silver Creek Lodge for the sole purpose of getting out of the city and relaxing! Canmore is the place to go and Silver Creek is THE place to stay. The fresh, modern suites are more than comfortable, spacious and feel just like home. The Bodhi Tree Spa is a hidden gem I will be telling everyone about. Amazing Service from the moment I walked in the door of the Lodge. I can not wait to go back time and time again.

1  Thank Katie N

Thank you Katie N. We appreciate you stating we are THE place in Canmore to stay! We pride ourselves on our outstanding service and I will be sure to let the Bodhi Tree Spa know that you will be recommending them to your friends!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Just returned from an annual girls weekend at the Lodge. They hosted 60 women this year and everything was smooth and efficient from check in to check out. I have stayed here many times and am always happy to return. Sometimes I go to the spa but not always. Had a couple treatments this weekend and as usual it was fabulous. The hottubs are large and outdoor, but with a little shelter - so nice! I will return here again and again. The only negative comment would be the heat - it was very hot in the hallways and in the rooms and although there are 3 thermostats in the rooms they don't seem to be adjustable. I left my window wide open on a -16 night and it barely cooled the room.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
managerscl, Director of Sales at Silver Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2012

Thank you for your glowing comments. We loved hosting your Girl's Weekend and hope you come back again next year with all 60 of the girls. Thank you for bringing the heating to our attention. The days prior to your arrival it was -32 for a week straight so we had to turn up the heat in the hotel so the building was nicely heated up but when the temperature outside warms up the hotel needed a few days to cool down so unfortunately it was during your stay.

We are looking forward to seeing you again throughout this year and during your "Girl's Getaway" again for next January!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

After staying at Silver Creek Lodge this past weekend with 60 other Women, I must admit I have found my 2nd home. I absolutely loved the customer service, the suites, the hot tubs, the restaurant and the spa. Silver Creek Lodge accommodated my every need for relaxation, comfort and pleasure and I encourage anyone wanting a break from reality, a romantic get away or a group booking to look at Silver Creek Lodge.... it truly is like no other place I have ever stayed.

Room Tip: It is important to realize that these rooms are not like your typical hotel room.... you have privacy, fridge, stove, microwave, washer, dryer, etc. Unbelievable...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your amazing comments. It was such a pleasure hosting your "Girl's Getaway" and we look forward to doing it again next January!

Hope to see you soon and thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

The accommodations were small apartments with complete kitchens - perfect for families who want to 'eat in'. The rooms were spacious, clean and well-appointed.

A big plus was the underground, heated parking during winter in December.

Definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate this very much and are glad to hear you used the amenities in your suite. We hope to see you again soon!