All reviews wild orchid bodhi tree hot pools the kitchen steam room one bedroom suite underground parking beautiful bathroom deep tub sound system hotel room main floor electric fireplace tim hortons off the highway washer dryer laundry room
Reviewed January 24, 2012

After staying at Silver Creek Lodge this past weekend with 60 other Women, I must admit I have found my 2nd home. I absolutely loved the customer service, the suites, the hot tubs, the restaurant and the spa. Silver Creek Lodge accommodated my every need for relaxation, comfort and pleasure and I encourage anyone wanting a break from reality, a romantic get away or a group booking to look at Silver Creek Lodge.... it truly is like no other place I have ever stayed.

Room Tip: It is important to realize that these rooms are not like your typical hotel room.... you have privacy, fridge, stove, microwave, washer, dryer, etc. Unbelievable...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
managerscl, Director of Sales at Silver Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2012

Thank you for your amazing comments. It was such a pleasure hosting your "Girl's Getaway" and we look forward to doing it again next January!

Hope to see you soon and thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

The accommodations were small apartments with complete kitchens - perfect for families who want to 'eat in'. The rooms were spacious, clean and well-appointed.

A big plus was the underground, heated parking during winter in December.

Definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
managerscl, Director of Sales at Silver Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate this very much and are glad to hear you used the amenities in your suite. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I had the pleasure to stay in this fantastic Hotel over the Xmas holidays
I had a 1 bed condo with an adjoining single room
Everything was wonderfull the rooms were clean and very well furnished. I had a fabulous view of the 3 Sisters mountains and the Nordic center
I will stay here again many times in the future I am sure

Room Tip: Best rooms overlook the hot tubs
1  Thank NEILTLEVER

Thank you Mr. Lever for writing such a positive response. We hope that you enjoyed the holidays with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Excellent accommodations and tranquil atmosphere. It is reasonably close to shopping areas and restaurants. The rooms are nicely furnished and very clean, The front desk staff are helpful and friendly. We would definately stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
managerscl, Director of Sales at Silver Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2011

Thank you for writing your comments! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again! Happy New Year and all the best for 2012!

Reviewed December 19, 2011

we just got home from spending three beautiful days at the Silver Creek Lodge in Canmore.
what a terrific place to stay and relax....the suites are terrific and the staff was excellent...
we'll be back again next year for sure!!!
Greg & Brenda Williams

1  Thank gdub1953

Thank you Greg and Brenda for staying at Silver Creek! Our team is very glad to hear you will be back! We pride ourselves on our customer service and ensuring all of our guests have a memorable experience. Thanks again!