Tripadvisor
Canmore
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews free laundry convection microwave wyndham owners partial kitchen three sisters indoor and outdoor hot tubs stove top movie room lake louise dry sauna whole week amazing resort lobby area laundry room small kitchen bedroom unit minute drive
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

Gorgeous property with nice condo style rooms that are clean, comfortable and well stocked with kitchenware too. The pool and hot tub area is really nice we really loved the out door hot tub and our daughter really enjoyed playing in the pool. The staff was really friendly.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2019

My fifth visit at WorldMark Canmore, and another pleasant stay. Well-appointed suite, excellent kitchen.
Looking forward to my next visit!
We appreciated the fact that the coffee was always on in the lobby, decaf, too.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed November 18, 2019

A group of us do an annual girls weekend away and we usually go to Fernie. This year we came here for a change of pace and it was delightful. The resort is large but the pool and hot tub weren't crowded and the beds were VERY comfortable. I also really appreciated the underground parking.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed October 22, 2019

We enjoyed our stay at the WorldMark. We did not need the kitchen facilities, but having the living area was a plus along with one bedroom and bath. We did not use the pool area, but I did go take a look and was impressed. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019

I had a beautiful view of the snowy mountain outside my window. It was so great.
Quiet area but a drive away from the town. Great facilities, good pool and sauna. Just what I needed for a cold night. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2019