Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE
Basecamp Resorts(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$300
$376
$285
Best Western Pocaterra Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$341
$297
$309
  • Breakfast included
Silver Creek Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$272
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$316
$247
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $314/night.

Georgetown Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$315
Days Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$226
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$317
HolidayInn.com
Lamphouse Hotel(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$285
$276
1,066 results
All reviewsfull kitchenunderground parkingbedroom suitethe penthousewasher and dryerfront desk staffcar washcondo stylehot tuboutdoor poolgames roomlake louisegranite countertopshome away from homethree sistersclose to downtownexcellent stay
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We have been to Blackstone a couple of times before and have always had an excellent experience but this time around we were a little disappointed. The suite was just as comfortable as we have come to expect but there were a few maintenance issues. On our first night we were using the microwave and the plastic vent cover above the door fell off - on further inspection we discovered that someone had attached it with duct tape after it had obviously come off before. Also the water dispenser on the fridge did not work and the TV remote had a broken battery cover. Fairly minor issues so not a big deal but on our second morning the shower would not work - we could get water from the faucet but the nozzle to switch to the shower head no longer worked.

We reported these issues before we checked out and in all fairness to Blackstone, Kiley at the front desk was very apologetic and offered a fair discount on our stay. Customer service is always top notch at Blackstone and for this reason we will give it another try. We really enjoy it there and hope these issues were an anomaly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank StrawberryJ-V
KileyD, Front Office Manager at Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Hello StrawberryJ-V,

I do apologize for your stay not being what you have experienced in the past and not what it should be. Since talking with you on check-out, all of the maintenance has been fixed and we are also checking all of the other suites to ensure that it does not happen to other people.

Thank you very much for the feedback and I hope you have a great fall,

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The stay could not of started off worse. When checking in, they place a hold on your credit card. However I booked on Expedia and it was only supposed to be for incidentals. But instead they place the hold for the entire price of the stay(plus for incidentals). Although the staff members tried everything they could to fix the mistake, they're was nothing they could do. Let's just say, it caused a couple headaches. The room it self was very nice. The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. The large bathtubs are awesome. Lot's parking. The pool area was also nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
KileyD, Front Office Manager at Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Hello Beejmcgillashaw,

I am sorry that we put a pre-authorization on your credit card for the full amount when you had already paid Expedia prior to your arrival at Blackstone Mountain Lodge. This is not the norm and I will be following up with all of the guest service agents to ensure this does not happen again on the future. For reservations booked through a third party are only supposed to be pre-authorized for incidentals only.

I hope that you will think of us again in the future so that you can experience the resort without any problems and enjoy the resort as you should have.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This condo has beautiful decor with a magnificent view and a bottle of wine and you have yourself a small piece of heaven!! Within walking distance to lovely restaurants, or so close to Banff if you so desire to walk around there!! You won't regret your decision to stay here...a total package of luxury!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gwen S
KileyD, Front Office Manager at Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Hello Gwen S,

Thank you very much for all of the compliments. All of your comments bring a smile to my face. I am glad we were able to make your stay in the Rockies great. I hope that we are able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This property far exceeded our expectations!! The condo was so peaceful and the view of the Rockies from the balcony (as well as all windows) was spectacular. Martin at the front desk is just a "gem". He told us all about the fabulous places to see wildlife away from the hoards of tourists. He was so right because we saw two moose on the out of the way gravel road he mentioned. We would never have found it on our own. The place is top notch and the staff just can't be beat. If you're thinking of visiting Banff/Canmore please give Blackstone a try. All your stress will just vanish.......well for a couple of days anyway.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
KileyD, Front Office Manager at Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Hi Wanda S,

I am happy and kind of surprised to hear that you were able to see two moose while you were here. Sometimes they can be very elusive and I generally only see one every couple of months. I will pass along your compliments to Martin.

I hope that we can welcome you back to the Canadian Rockies sometime soon to help you relax and enjoy the beautiful views.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The room was amazing, much nicer then I had expected. The property was further outside of Banff then I had anticipated but the local area surrounding the hotel was very nice. I booked the Safari Package which the hotel did not honor because a lack of attendance; the trip was actually cancelled. This was very disappointed. Nowhere in the reservations did it say anything about a minimum number of people. Otherwise a VERY nice property. The beds seemed a little cheap. I loved the balcony feature. Had problems with management returning my calls. I finally had to call corporate to get resolution. Fortunately, they took care of everything to the best of their ability. Regardless of the problems, I would still return to the property.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Hello FlaChris83,

I am very sorry for the rafting trip was cancelled by the tour operator due to attendance and you were not informed prior to your arrival. I will make some changes so that this does not happen in the future. It is good to hear everything is now taken care of. I am kind of surprised that you did not like the bed in your suite. We very rarely have guests stating that they did not enjoy their sleep. Unfortunately if the softness of the hotel bed is different from what you are used can affect your sleep.

Thank you very much for your kind words about our resort and I am very happy that you would return to visit us again if you come back to the Canadian Rockies.

Have a great winter,