“Not East Coast Asian, but Very Good”

Royal Garden Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 45 Restaurants in Hinton
Reviewed August 3, 2018

We had a craving for Chinese after weeks of burgers and steaks and fish. This was highly recommended to us at our RV park. Well worth the trip.
The small Hot and Sour Soup was enough for the two of us, with some left over to take home. My wife had a spicy chicken which was much like General Tsoa's chicken. Just the right spice.
I ordered a combo dinner that included chicken balls, spare ribs, fried rice and shrimp. The chicken balls were dry and the fried rice was different from what I am used to.
I think this is a good stop when you are tired of steak and ribs.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

They were just getting ready to close as we drove in after an 11 hour day driving. We explained that we just wanted a to go order and they accommodated us. As we were waiting the staff made great conversation with us. The food was excellent, authentic and hot. There was enough food for us to get two days worth of meals.

1  Thank Ginny60
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Terrible service, had to leave the restaurant with my baby, because we are NOT the ONLY guest, and my HUNGRY BABY can’t wait any longer to be served.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

We have a fantastic Asian restaurants at home so I have high expectations. We received a lot of food and most was adequate. The fried rice had no taste; honestly plain white rice would have tasted better. We got the meal for two people and lemon chicken. It was alright and we were extremely hungry, but if I lived in the area, I probably would not go back. The prices are just too high for the quality.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

This restaurant wasn't to our liking. The food was ordinary and we actually struggled to eat it. I don't like leaving negative reviews but hopefully the staff read this and improve the food. On a positive note, our server was friendly.