“Very disappointed”

L & W Pizza & Spaghetti House
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Hinton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Red Deer, Canada
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I read the reviews and decided it would be a good place to order a salad and a pizza. There was 4 staff chatting and joking around as we stood there for 15 min before the girl took our order, and yes they all saw us when we came in.
We ordered a caesar salad for two and an all dressed pizza to go. While we waited we both ordered a drink , I asked for no ice, I got ice.
when we got back to the hotel , they had given us the wrong salad,greek instead of caesar. My husband took it back and they gave us the right one.
the lettuce was wilted and the dressing was very very greasy. The pizza was also very greasy we through the rest out
on the plus side the restaurant was very nice inside and out.
The food for us was not

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank Jeweleddragon_11

GRANDE PRAIRIE
“Best Italian resturant in western Canada”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Very good food, excellent service, it doesn't matter what kind of italian food you order it is great, I always order the kids size as it is plenty of food.

• Visited November 2012
Thank RONALD. A
Edson, Canada
“Self Service? Really? Not as bad as you would think :)”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have to admit, after making plans to meet family at the L&W in Hinton I read on TripAdvisor that it is a self service restaurant I was a little put off on the idea. But, being easier than trying to replan everything, we went ahead with it anyway. The food was great, and kitchen was very timely in getting our meals out. I would definitly stop in again on my travels thru Hinton.

• Visited October 2012
Salisbury, Dorset, England
“Fab food - don't be put off by the self service vibe”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We went in here with some trepidation but we were wrong. The food was fantastic. Fresh salad, great home cooked lasagne and reasonable prices with friendly service. Really good and most unexpected!

Visited October 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
“Pizza!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I grew up in this community and would drive year after year just to order this pizza. The rest of the food is very good and obviously, Greek food is their specialty (I think they moved to Alberta from Greece). I tell everyone I go that if they go through Hinton to stop and order a H & P pizza!! You won't be sorry but it might wreck your experiences at other pizza restaurants because nothing compares.

Visited July 2012