“Great Salads ok pizza”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Hinton
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix
“Great Salads ok pizza”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This place had a huge menu, so I think anybody would find something they would be happy with. Their beer selection is a little small and odd, but ok. I loved the salad I had, but the pizza was just ok. Not bad but not good. The pizza is also pretty overpriced. I would go back but not get the pizza. Some people might like it but it reminded me of chuck e cheese pizza.

Hinton, Canada
“Good Food for a Large Restaurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The Boston Pizza holds up its rep for good food! We went on the spur of the moment and ended up with excellent food all round. Ribs were tender and tasty, salad was large and filling, salmon was well-cooked and the spaghetti is always plentiful! Both the restaurant and lounge are well served by attentive staff. Worth return visits...extensive menu!

Chestermere
“Too Hot”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Went there last night to escape the heat in a nice air conditioned lounge, only to find it as hot in the lounge as outside. Really? It was 33 degree's outside. We had one drink and left, we couldn't stand to sit in that oven and even eat. So disappointing. I asked to have the air con put on, and all I saw them do was increase the speed of the ceiling fans. So not acceptable.

Bellevue, Washington
“Don't order the pizza.”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stopped here after going to Miette Hot Springs. we ordered the pizza which was ok. I wouldn't order it again. I saw some pasta orders which looked good and large quantity. A large will cost $30 cad. The service was excellent.

• Visited June 2014
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Boston Pizza, Hinton”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We ate in several Boston Pizza restaurants in Canada and they were all excellent with a wide ranging menu of food and drinks, all at a reasonable price

Visited June 2014