“NOT IMPRESSED”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #18 of 45 Restaurants in Hinton
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Came in Sunday morning to get a foot long Ham/Egg and Cheese Sandwich. I did not want it toasted as I find it makes the edges hard but whenever I have gotten this Sub before they ALWAYS put the egg & ham in the microwave to warm it up but the Blonde young lady making it that morning did not she put it all cold onto the bread so as she wrapped it I told her do you not warm it up and she said no you said you didn't want it toasted I said well can you heat the egg and ham at least and she said well I can throw it in the microwave, so she did just that with it all wrapped in its paper and all. Odd I thought NEVER seen it done like that before. So I went again this morning and she was there again and did the same thing but this time the Manager Martina caught it and heated it up for me, so annoying though she I think perhaps needs a little re-training.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Julie P

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Got dinner here as town has a shortage of choice restaurant wise,staff were very efficent food was normal.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2017

While traveling to Jasper for a short vacation my wife and I decided to stop at the Subway in Hinton for lunch. She had a tuna sub and I had French onion soup with a meatball sub. The food was very good and the service very friendly and efficient. I would eat there again for sure.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Purchased 2 sub's to go as we were taking a day trip yo Jasper.
Made well and very tasty and filling.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

This is a good Subway as the staff is efficient and friendly. They handled a large number of people at the counter with ease.

Date of visit: August 2016