“The Most Powerful Philly Cheese Sandwich I've EVER Eaten.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arby's - CLOSED

Arby's
Cuisines: American
Cowichan Bay, Canada
“The Most Powerful Philly Cheese Sandwich I've EVER Eaten.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I ate at the Arby's in Hinton Alberta and was vomiting like a feverish dog no more than 15 minutes later.

Sitting in the sleeper bunk of an 18 wheeler with a plastic garbage bag in your lap sure is a lot of fun.

Three long gut wrenching back racking sessions within half an hour of the first and it was all over. The last was particularly violent, and largely consisted of dry heaves. I drank water in between times, to help flush things.

It was the most powerful Philly Cheese sandwich I've ever eaten. My ribs felt sore for two days, no joke.

If you would like to share this sort of experience, I strongly recommend the Arbys in Hinton.

As for myself, I wouldn't eat there again if the place burnt to the ground and they rebuilt it. Twice.

• Visited October 2013