“Will not return”
Review of Milos Grill

Milos Grill
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Hinton
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Off Yellow Head Highway to the right onto 120 Felaber. Located between Lakeveiw Inn and Holiday Inn.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Selected this eatery because of the ratings on trip adivsor. The menu has a large selection which should have been our first clue. The potato soup tasted of the rue only (flour & butter). We each had a different menu selection. The veal cutlet appeared to come from prepackaged item & was not tasty at all. The other dinner was the lamb chops which were not prepared as per the menu, arrived at the table very well done & charred. This meal was removed from our bill with only a slight mention of what was wrong. Either that tells me they have great wait staff or there have been complaints like this before. The other items on each plate (potato, vegetables) were prepared quite nicely & very tasty.

1  Thank Look4-2

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was staying at a hotel in the area and was told to give these guys a try. What great advice. I only had a small pizza because I was by myself but it was quite good. If you like a thick crust like us real pizza lovers do, this is the place. the sauce could of had a bit more kick for my liking but I have a feeling that if I asked them to spice it up a bit, they would likely do it for me. Even though I took my pizza to go, the servers treated me really well. I would definetaly eat here again.

1  Thank wolfden
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This time I had the special of baby back ribs and spaghetti Bolognese and it was awesome! One of the few places that still serves a warm bowl of water with lemon wedge for ribs. Classy. The service was friendly and efficient. Not my first time here and I have previously enjoyed a wonderful steak & potato.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great food and service, located next to the Lake view motel. Lots to do in Hinton and area. Great atmosphere. A goop place to meet friends and business associates

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I have tried something different on the menu each time coming here and have loved each dish! You get a free mini appi when you order alcoholic drinks and, fresh bread comes with your meal!