“Long Wait”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Millbrook, Canada
“Long Wait”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

It took a long time for the food to arrive. My salad was nicely presented but was too small. It was priced a bit on the high side.

Visited July 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Boat Special is a Must”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This restaurant has great food and efficient, friendly staff. We had their boat special (a variety of sushi) and it was amazing. We also had the chicken and egg dish, which was also excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant. Even if you aren't a sushi fan there are many other delicious cooked dishes to try.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank P I
Vancouver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Staff were friendly. Ordered Ika tempura appetizer, spicy tuna roll, unagi roll, green tea.

Ika appetizer was good although sauce seemed more like a vinaigrette than the usual tempura sauce.

Spicy tuna roll was below average (chunks of tuna with spicy sauce rather than mashed)

Unagi roll was average, unagi was not warmed up prior to rolling.

Both rolls had more rice than I usually like, and the rice was quite cold, less flavourful than I expected.

Green tea had small bits of deep fried rice in it which I hadn't experienced before.

I think this is the only sushi place in Hinton.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LFlavum
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Avoid like the plague!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

.....My wife and I ate there Sept 29...... we where amivolent as to Sushi or KFC across the highway, Sushi won out due to it being connected to the hotel.... Had one beer, flat!..... bit of an ado to get another, my suspicions about this place intensified when given one napkin each.... Onwards, the sushi starters where basic ok................ We then opted for the stir fry, one beef, one chicken................. More evidence of abject cheepness, apart from the price, tiny, razor thin morsels of tasteless meat, (my wife swore her chicken was pork), precious little veggies, noodles, ..................... bland as can be, Edo in the food court knocks the socks of this... for half the price...
....... As I said to my wife, one leg of KFC would have been heaven compared to this poor excuse for Japanese food......
Our advice, avoid this place like the plague!!!!

• Visited September 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Go elsewhere”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The uninterested older lady of Korean descent the reviewer above mentioned is still so. My boyfriend and I tried this restaurant while passing through Hinton yesterday. Menus and water were slammed down on the table. When my boyfriend asked for a refill on water, she slammed down a pitcher of water on the table. Needless to say, the service made us both feel highly uncomfortable, both not knowing what we did to deserve it. The food was not much better and took a long time to arrive. The salmon in the salmon teriyaki was old, overcooked, and rubbery. The veggie sushi combo seemed fine at first until I started feeling nauseous a few hours later. This restaurant was not worth our time, money, or health.

Visited September 2012