My fiance and I stayed here for one night in July 2013 during our trip. It was absolutely spectacular- heaven on earth!
We stayed in a teepee by the river: they are wonderfully appointed with a very comfortable Queen bed, down duvet and a stove. Breakfast in the morning was fantastic as well (I believe it was $8 extra?).
We went on a trail ride with Mary and really enjoyed the views- the horses were both wonderful and very well kept.
It's by far one of my most favourite places in the world- I cannot wait to go back for a longer stay!!
Thank you to the wonderful staff, you do a great job keeping this hidden gem special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country vacation cabins & guest room along beautiful Athabasca River near Jasper National Park. Open year round. Riverside teepee campsites and guided horseback trail rides May - October. 45 minutes to Jasper town-site & 10 minutes from Hinton's dining and shopping. Two night minimum stay. Toll-free in Canada. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Old Entrance Cabins & Teepees Hotel Hinton
- Old Entrance Cabins And Teepees
- Old Entrance B 'n B Cabins & Teepees Hinton, Alberta