We stayed here for our 1st wedding anniversary and it was exactly what we were looking for in a get-away. It was very private when we wanted it to be but if we wanted to chat with the owners they were more than accomodating. We were also allowed to have our dogs there and forget the leash. They loved having us as well as our dogs. As long as the dogs sisn't bother the horses they were allowed to roam free which is understandable. The view of the mountains was spectacular and the horse back riding was amazing. The ladies here have done a wonderful job at creating a superb out door experience as well as a comforting environment to bring your family friends and even fur kids. I advise everyone if you want a great place to stay that is not too far from the Rockies and Jasper then this is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country vacation cabins & guest room along beautiful Athabasca River near Jasper National Park. Open year round. Riverside teepee campsites and guided horseback trail rides May - October. 45 minutes to Jasper town-site & 10 minutes from Hinton's dining and shopping. Two night minimum stay. Toll-free in Canada. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Old Entrance Cabins And Teepees
- Old Entrance Cabins & Teepees Hotel Hinton
- Old Entrance B 'n B Cabins & Teepees Hinton, Alberta