Days Inn Hinton
BCMInns - Hinton(Hinton)(Great Value!)
$64
Hotels.com
$74
Holiday Inn Hinton(Hinton)(Great Value!)
$79
$93
$90
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Hinton)(Great Value!)
$81
$121
Hotwire.com
Pines Motel(Hinton)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmassage chairsmall selectionpet friendly roomrestaurants within walking distanceomeletearly checkfull kitchenjasper national parklaundry facilitiesgreat alternativebed was very comfortablehour drivebreakfast was includedsausagelaptopfireplacerockies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I booked two non smoking rooms for two nights for myself, two kids and two family members from Nova Scotia. First off, when we went to check in it was like we were interrupting the front desk agent as he was texting on his cell phone. When we went to our rooms, they were smoking rooms, and the hallway smelled horribly of marijuana. We returned to the front desk and complained about the rooms and the smell....he gave us two new rooms. They were on the same floor, but were non-smoking....one room was ok, the other room which my mother in law entered already had a gentleman inside....disturbing!! I went down to the desk again where the agent informed me that he had mentioned to the manager about the marijuana smell who replied "oh well, its smoking room, nothing we can do" Last time I checked smoking marijuana was illegal!! Anyway, it was late so we finally got settled into our rooms. The next evening we returned to the hotel and my room keys were not working. My daughter went downstairs and had new keys made. Those keys didn't work either.....after 4 trips for keys (and interrupting the front desk agents texting) he came up with the master key, which didn't work either. Finally he returned with a key that worked.

All in all, this hotel was a disappointment....the breakfast sucked, wasn't stocked....the service from the evening staff member was horrible....and the property really wasn't that clean....I will not be staying here ever again!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Abrose001, General Manager at Days Inn Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Paula
Sorry for the late response; We do apologize for the unpleasant time you had at Days Inn Hinton.
We have since upgrade to a new key system. We sincerely thank you for bringing all the issues
to our attention.. We have since made several changes.
Again please accept our sincere apologies.
Ian & Rose Wilson

Reviewed July 6, 2012

My father rented a room at this hotel for 2 nights for himself, my husband, my 2 year old daughter and myself. We really enjoyed the room. It was very large and had a fridge, stove top and microwave. it also had a dining table which was great for having supper as a family. The beds were comfortable and the aircondictioning was a god sent. The free breakfast was great to.
I would definetly stay at this hotel again and reccomend it to anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for the bigger room at the end of the hotel. near the back door.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Upon check-in,noticing the wallpaper lifting about 2' from the floor, held together with blue duct tape should have been an indication on what was to come...
We were put in a smoking room...we don't smoke!
Clerk gave us another room....beds were made(not with clean linen)...hair, make-up and eyelashes on the pillow cases.
When the clerk arrived to see the room his statement was "The cleaning lady was all on her own this morning, she did the best she could do".
Our 3rd room was clean!
Upon check out the was no "We are sorry for the inconvenience, free nights stay, 1/2 price voucher...nothing!
So...never again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Didn't like this hotel right from the start. The staff was not friendly - we were treated like "okay, what do you want from us? A room? Well...". The room was basic while the bathroom was dated. The most annoying thing for us was the smell of socks which was all over the place. We tried to get some fresh air in - it didn't help much. Looks like cleaning is not the top priority for this hotel. I rate this hotel 8 out of 9 we visited during Alberta - British Columbia tour.

Room Tip: Skip this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2012

We stayed here twice in the past few years while traveling to BC. We had a pleasant experience both times. We didn't require anything too fancy as it was just a place to relax and sleep. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very comfortable and were just fine for a one night stay. Everything was very clean and we had no complaints at all. The breakfast was a nice addition, some hot and cold choices. Both times we stayed there was either a breakfast tortilla or a type of omelet. The price was great and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family