“Comfort food”

Ranchers Sports Bar & Grill Ltd
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Hinton
Cuisines: Canadian, Pub
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Great family restaurant with generous portions of comfort food. The menu is quite extensive with all your family favourites. I was also quite happy with my healthy choice of Spinach salad. The fries for my son were thick hand sliced potatoes, very impressive.

There are newer reviews for Ranchers Sports Bar & Grill Ltd

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We always stop here everytime we go to jasper and this restaurant has never failed us, fast and excellent service, huge serving of great food, I had their burger this time and it was awesome, homemade patty and bun. I strongly recommend this place to everybody passing through Hinton.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I travel to Hinton for work frequently. I also lived in Hinton for over a year, and I can tell you that the food at Ranchers is truly hit-and-miss. You'll order a burger one day and it will be good, the next day it will be terrible....?..... The only reason I keep returning is because co-workers insist on going there for the cheap alcohol.

1  Thank Joe D
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Although our server was amazing, she was run off her feet... The keg was dry, but it didn't hamper our spirits! Good variety of pub food to meet everyone's needs.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We recently stopped here for lunch and were pleasantly surprised for a restaurant attached to a gas station. My liver and onions came with bacon as well and was nicely cooked. My partner had the buffet which looked quite good, plenty of variety for a lunch buffet. Coffee was great and served in an insulated carafe left at our table.