“Best Motel Stay Ever”

Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Hinton
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Motel Stay Ever”
Reviewed April 24, 2004

We were on our way to Jasper when we found out that all the rooms there were way overpriced. We entered the city of HInton, and decided to stay at Super 8. It was a good thing we did because the service there was great, and not the mention the staff. They were so friendly. I want to say thanks to them for making my stay enjoyable. I too will revist.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 23, 2003

I really enjoyed my stay at this motel. It was clean, and the people there were friendly. I was amazed at how clean the rooms were. There was a pool there as well, along with a hot tub. My children really enjoyed their trip. I hope I can revisit sometime.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Hinton hotels
Ramada Hinton
#4 of 17 in Hinton
Days Inn Hinton
Days Inn Hinton
#14 of 17 in Hinton

Been to Super 8 Hinton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hinton

Property: Super 8 Hinton
Address: 284 Smith St, Hinton, Alberta T7V 2A1, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Canadian Rockies > Hinton
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Hinton
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Hinton 2*
The Super 8 in Hinton, recipient of the 2008 Housekeeping Award from Alberta Tourism, Parks, Recreation and Culture, is conveniently located near beautiful Jasper. We offer our guests a rich list of amenities that includes a Complimentary Continental Breakfast, FREE High-Speed Internet Access, Indoor Pool and Whirlpool, Movie Channel, Executive Suites, Premium Rooms, Kitchen Units, In-Room Coffee, Fridge, Microwave, Hair Dryer, and Alarm Clock. Pets are Allowed with Permission. See you along the way! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Hinton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Hinton