Lowest prices for your stay
$49
$49
Destinia.com
$47
Hotels.com$49
Priceline$49
ZenHotels.com$50
All reviews continental breakfast toast lots of parking jasper dq fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2019

this hotel was clean, room was good, staff was friendly and was priced decent. I would stay there again. Very basic room with the amenities you need. Breakfast was included and had a good variety of items to eat and feel full.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

We stayed here for the night as other hotels in Hinton were either all booked or too expensive to stay. We found the rate we paid to stay here was acceptable. Our stay was very pleasant, quiet, and didn't have any issues on the 3rd floor. It featured an exercise room and an indoor swimming pool. The hotel was also non-smoking and the rooms were clean. As for hot breakfast, they had bacon, sausage patties, and pancakes as well as complimentary breakfast items such as fresh fruit, cereals, and waffle maker. Although their buffet serving platter was a bit small and had to be refilled by staff constantly with more breakfast items. Other than that, worth the stay.

Room tip: There are 4 floors. The top floor is great. If you want a 3rd floor room, I'd request one that doesn't have a unit above.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Place is dated nice staff, basic hotel I say. The breakfast is well below par , even for a free breakfast, just something to fill the void. Main reason for rating is that it appears clean but if you look it isn’t so. I found a empty oyster box behind my cupboard, the bathroom had poop spray in the toilet at the back rim. It looks as if a quick go over and that is all the clean that is done. Sheets and pillows seemed clean at least.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2019

We stayed here for challenge in the rockies hockey tournament and were charged $139.99/night which is way above any price I've seen for his hotel. When I found out the group booking price I went online and booked for $102/night. When I phoned to cancel my group booking the manager told me that she couldn't guarantee me my room booked online because the hotel was completely booked. I even had a confirmation number for my online booking. I then asked if I could use my AMA card to get a discount and was told "yes" on the phone but when I checked in they said I couldn't. Website says "guaranteed lowest price". My friend booked 2 days before arriving online and got a room after them telling me they were completely booked for those dates.
We also asked to book the breakfast room and offered to pay because a bunch of us had ordered pizza, and they told us because there was workers in the hotel they couldn't rent it to us. We even offered to pay. We would have been done eating by 8:00 at the latest. So we had to sit in the hallway and eat our pizza. Pool is dirty with hairballs, and dirt at the bottom, my daughter refused to go swimming because of this. Hallways and stair cases were dirty with dried mud.
I feel they charged us way more than the normal rate because we were there for a tournament. For us bringing a lot of business to this hotel I feel they weren't accomodating at all.
One staff member also freaked out on us a few minutes after 11:00pm because we were too noisy in the hallway. She said that we had already been warned once before which we hadn't been. She was so mad she was vibrating. Any other hotel I've ever stayed at you get at least 1 warning.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Went to Hinton for a hockey weekend! Check in was ok-keys wouldn't work- Our N/S room stunk so bad made us feel sick-window was cracked and heater kept going on & off until we unplugged it-dresser was broken- pool was small but ok for kids-
*Our whole team wished we stayed else where!! TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED!!!!
**They have this hotel for $102 online (we got a 'deal' of $139 per/night when asked if we could cancel and re book online to get the $102 price we were VERY rudely told they were 'not doing this and if anyone else called they would be told the same thing!' We asked if we could use our AMA cards and were also flat out told NO...Terrible service!) We asked if we could book their meeting room/breakfast room for our group - we were also told NO- so while us ADULTS were sitting in the hallway visiting with each other a woman (employed by hotel) came literally flying out of the elevator SCREAMING at us- (she was unglued!!! One of our moms told her to calm down and speak to us in a nicer tone) and then she started in on our KIDS!! I really wished someone got a video of her!-Then when we left and got to our floor the elevator opened and she was standing their watching to make sure we went to our rooms-I couldn't friggen believe it!!
*The lady staying in the room across from us went to have a shower-she got the package of soap only to find it was re-packaged with a nasty human hair in it!!!!
Next year we definatly WILL NOT BE BACK!!!!!
Worst hotel experience ever!!!

Room tip: Just Don't!!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family