“Will keep returning to this restaurant it is great!!”
Review of Lou's Grill - CLOSED

Lou's Grill
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Barbecue, Greek, Steakhouse, Canadian, Pub, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: LOU'S GRILL - Abbotsford's Finest Eatery For 25 Years Running! Open Late last call for full kitchen and bar till 1:00am. Open for Lunch at 11:00am. Open Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays for Brunch at 10:00am Fine Food, Warm Ambience, Premium Drink, Daily Food Features and Drink Specials, Smoking Heated Patio, Fireplace, Plasma TV's, Cool tunes and an Excellent service staff. We love children and welcome them but we are a Bar & Grill and are more of an adult setting in the evenings after 9:00pm till last call 1:00am. We are louder as we are a Bar & Grill. We are not a sports bar but we show sports with available personal wifi speakers at your table to listen to the game. Our city allows for smoking on our patio. When this changes we will comply and change to non smoking.
Langley City, Canada
“Will keep returning to this restaurant it is great!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My husband and I love this place. Everything from the Caesar salad to pasta to burgers are just awesome. Great portions and price is fair. I love the atmosphere and it's a hidden jem out in Abby. You guys rock!!

• Visited November 2013

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Dinner review”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We went on a thursday night while we were in town for a visit, and were seated quite quickly. The place had a classy but had a comfortable feel that you could go there after work with some friends or get dolled up for a night out with the girls. It was easy to see why this place is so popular.
The food was delicious, I had the cajun chicken fettuccini carbonara. the mix of vegetables and cream sauce was fantastic. My boyfriend had the Jack Daniels bbq burger with fries and he thoroughly enjoyed it. The food came out in good time and was hot and didn't seem like it was sitting waiting long. The food in my opinion was the best part of our experience.
The service was good but she wasn't exceptional. She was friendly, and had gotten us everything we asked for (including the crazy amounts of water we requested). The only part of our service that I would have liked to see different was the amount we were checked on. I like when the waitress is there shortly after your food arrives to make sure everything is correct and then a few more times even if the table is not drinking alcoholic beverages (as we weren't drinking that evening).
As an overall, I would recommend going to Lou's and checking it out for yourself, as the food was delicious and the girls seem friendly.

• Visited December 2013
Abbotsford, Canada
“Lunch”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I had a very welcoming experience at Lous Bar and Grill a few weeks ago. I sat on the patio with a friend which is very warm and comfortable with nice music in the background and a lovely buzz of people creating an exciting atmosphere. Our server promptly greeted us and got our drinks within a short period of time despite it being nicely populated with other guests. Our orders were taken and our food was at our laps before we knew it. I had a the french onion soup which was divine, I practically licked my bowl after. My friend had the blackened cajun chicken sandwich and I tried the fries. Delish. My friend also very happy with his meal. All in all it was a great experience. We even stuck around for a while to talk after our meal was done to enjoy the environment longer.

• Visited December 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Amazing Place With Huge Portions”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Came to this place while in town on business. Great helpful staff. Meal portions were huge! Everyone's meals were excellent and at a reasonable price.

Mission, Canada
“Great Place!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I came to Lou's a bit ago and had the greatest spinach and artichoke dip I've ever had. My friend ordered the crispy chicken sandwich which was huge and not to mention also delicious. Our service was incredible as the server was always on top of getting us another drink without asking and made sure we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves. If Want a great meal with spectacular service come to Lou's! The food is amazing and the drink specials are the best! Come in and experience it for yourself!

• Visited August 2013