“Love this Place”
Review of Lou's Grill - CLOSED

Lou's Grill
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Barbecue, Greek, Steakhouse, Canadian, Pub, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: LOU'S GRILL - Abbotsford's Finest Eatery For 25 Years Running! Open Late last call for full kitchen and bar till 1:00am. Open for Lunch at 11:00am. Open Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays for Brunch at 10:00am Fine Food, Warm Ambience, Premium Drink, Daily Food Features and Drink Specials, Smoking Heated Patio, Fireplace, Plasma TV's, Cool tunes and an Excellent service staff. We love children and welcome them but we are a Bar & Grill and are more of an adult setting in the evenings after 9:00pm till last call 1:00am. We are louder as we are a Bar & Grill. We are not a sports bar but we show sports with available personal wifi speakers at your table to listen to the game. Our city allows for smoking on our patio. When this changes we will comply and change to non smoking.
Vancouver , BC
“Love this Place”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Favorite place to be all year round!! from amamzing food and super service. The atmosphere is like none other in abby. Ask for a bulldog this summer !!! the best drink by far!!

• Visited May 2013

Abbotsford, Canada
“Lou's Grill!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I dined at Lou’s Grill around a month ago and my experience had been phenomenal! As I arrived at the restaurant around 11 am, me and my friend were greeted pleasantly by the hostess and escorted to the far back of the restaurant. We were seated at a clean and neatly set-up table with 2 other friends we were meeting. I ordered a BLTC with fries and an iced tea along with calamari for an appetizer to share. The food had been spectacular and it was a great start to my morning. My iced tea was consistently refilled along with an iced-water and my food was served hot and ready within a short matter of time. My friend had tried the Eggs Benedict which she had not had from Lou’s before and claimed the dish to be her new favorite. The calamari had been a great addition to the brunch and as a group we enjoyed the fresh
The atmosphere of Lou’s Grill on this particular moment was very inviting. The sun was shining on the patio and the restaurant was lit up. There had been several families surrounding me and happy people sharing stories on this Sunday morning. Not only is Lou’s Grill a night-life environment it also served as a full family oriented accommodation. Many customers had come and went considering it was a rather fast-paced morning, and as this happened the bussers/hostess’ were on their A game, seating customers as soon as possible to not enhance the wait at the door.
Along with many great things about my past experience at Lou’s, the service was equally as great as the food. My waitress was out-going and bubbly and always a pleasure when she stopped by the table to check on things. She was consistent and made me and my friends feel comfortable while taking orders and refilling drinks. My waitress had advertised the specials for that day and gave the vibe that she was delighted to be in the workplace.
I would recommend to anyone looking for great service and spectacular food to come to Lou’s Grill. The experience is unforgettable and will make you want to come again!

Mission, Canada
“Great Restaurant!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I visited Lou's a few weeks ago, and had an excellent experience. We were greeted promptly on arriving by a very friendly hostess. It was a gorgeous evening, so we requested to sit on the patio. It wasn't long before our server came to take our drink order. She too was exceptionally friendly, and great about answering our questions about the specials. Both my friend and myself decided on the Sangria, which ended up being one of the best I've had. For dinner, we decided to share the spinach and artichoke dip, and the Greek salad. This too did not disappoint. The servings were large, and the food very fresh. Our server was attentive, but not so much so that we felt rushed to leave. We were able to enjoy a great evening catching up on one of the best patios in Abbotsford!

I would definitely recommend Lou's Grill to others. It has a great atmosphere, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and delicious food and drink!

Mission, Canada
“Not the only reason...”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I am a frequent customer at Lou's Grill and it is not just the delicious food such as the nachos (Please Note: This plate is piled with delicious toppings that is enough for me to share with 3 other friends!) that keeps me coming back. I do not keep coming back because I LOVE the blue cheese caesar salad which is, suffice to say, a unique flavourful approach to a classic salad, Yum. It is not only because of the fantastic drink selection and the tempting weekly drink specials. The true beauty of an establishment like Lou's is the atmosphere. At Lou's you get to relax and enjoy the company of good people. The staff are calm and happy as well as attentive. A place like Lou's is more then just good food and drinks, it is the enjoyment of life's many pleasures.

Abbotsford
“My Review”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I visited Lou's about a week and a half ago along with my boyfriend and a friend of his. The hostess was friendly and greeted us right away. We requested to sit out on patio to enjoy the sunshine as it was super gorgeous outside.
As we had recently eaten, we just ordered the spinach and artichoke dip to eat as a snack. It was delivered quickly, was delicious, and disappeared quickly. I ordered a Sleeman Honey Brown beer, my boyfriend ordered a Stoli Caesar, and his friend ordered a couple different cocktail drinks to try (a Pimm's cup and Lou's lemonade). My boyfriend was not a big fan of the prawn but said the Caesar itself was very good. His friend said his favourite of the cocktails was the lemonade.
As I work in a restaurant as well, I always find myself scrutinizing the service at other restaurants I visit and make mental notes of what I like and don't like for my own use. One thing I remember noticing was the teamwork between servers. For example, the server who took our drink orders was not the same server who delivered them, but they still came quickly and were delivered to the right people. All of the servers were good looking ladies.
I think my favourite part of my visit there was the ambience. It reminded me of being out in a fancy cabin somewhere away from the city, and as I'm originally from Vancouver I found it very relaxing and wished we could've stayed longer. Unfortunately we had other things we had to do right after.

I personally have no complaints about my visit to this restaurant, and look forward to visiting again soon with more of an appetite to try out more of the food. My boyfriend has been here many times and tells me a lot of the food he has tried is amazing, especially the pasta, Reuben sandwich and seafood stir fry.

I will be recommending this place again next time my friends and I are looking for somewhere to eat.