“good food fresh and fast”
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Abbotsford
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Service was only adequate but the food was delicious. Conveniently beside hotel so nice and simple to get too. New burger menu gives some amazing choices. I recommend the burger with peanut butter and bacon ... Really!! it was delicious.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

On every trip to Canada we always go here for a meal. The service is excellent and the food is always great. Good value for money well worth a visit.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

White Spots are well known in western Canada and serve good meals at reasonable prices. The Club Sandwich or the double-double burgers are great. Try one of heir thick milkshakes still serve with the metal shake cup!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

My family have been White Spot fans for years and I do believe that we have visited every one in B.C. and even the one in Red Deer Alberta. We live in a town that does not have one so every time we head to the coast our first stop is this White Spot. We used to stop at the one in Chilliwack but once we found this one we have never gone back there. First I have to mention the food. top quailty and always served hot. They have stayed true to the Triple O sauce, the buns,meat patties and the coleslaw. All White Spot traditions. Next is the service. Top drawer. Always pleasent. One thing I do want to mention is that now my wife and I are older it is too much for us to eat a whole burger so we like to split it.Appie chicken fingers and split the burger. When we go to other White Spots they don't do this. They say oh" we will bring you out a knife and you can cut it.Just what I want to do. Get all messy cutting up my burger. At this White Spot they split it onto two different plates with a smile. We don't even expect that as we are happy to share on the same plate. Just having it precut is enough. But let me tell you how much more it means to us to have it split. It means the world. Stop here. they are great.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I've visited several White Spots in the lower mainland, and this one is the best. Food was great, service was friendly and fast, and take out orders were accurate, which is usually NOT the case at other Spots. Go here, even if it's out of your way. Avoid the one on South Fraser Way.