“Great food, awesome service, pasta restaurant that is celiac friendly”
Review of Paliotti's

Paliotti's
Ranked #15 of 320 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food, awesome service, pasta restaurant that is celiac friendly”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We went to Palliotti's with a group of 6 adults. I was nervous about going to an Italian pasta restaurant because my daughter is celiac and usually places that specialize in gluten have a hard time keeping food from being cross-contaminated. Not here! They will make gluten free pasta and sauces for you and assure you that it will not come in contact with anything that has been near gluten. They make their own Italian sausage. The veal is tender and perfectly cooked. Roasted vegetables are awesome! The portions are large with the average entree being around $20.00. I would suggest ordering from the the part of the menu divided into types of meat as opposed to the pasta side of the menu. A lot more bang for your buck. It would be a great place for a romantic dinner as several tables are partitioned off from other tables. We were there a LONG time and never felt rushed to vacate. At the end of the meal we asked if they could bring us a dessert for all of us to share. Whatever the waitress thought was the best because we were celebrating our parents' 49th wedding anniversary....she came back with a delicious, huge piece of chocolate yumminess and they had written "Happy Anniversary" in chocolate around the edge of the plate! How thoughtful! I would suggest making a reservation because there's a good reason why this restaurant is packed every night of the week!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank TL O

• Korean first
“Gluten Free Heaven!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here as a celebratory dinner after the last day of school. Service prompt, friendly, lovely server, very knowledgable about the menu and ingredients. I looked up the menu beforehand, and printed out coupons right from their website, which were taken graciously. Nice wine, my little daughter was thrilled with her gnocchi and Alfredo. My other daughter had the baked sandwich with chicken, cheese and bacon which she loved. Everyone gobbled up the warm focaccia bread with balsamic and olive oil. But I'm gluten free, so I waited and WOW the Cajun Chicken Pasta made with the BEST gluten free pasta ever!! Spicy,savoury,creamy delicious sauce-superb! If I could have gotten into the bowl and eaten my way out, I would. Yes, it's a bit expensive, but everything is cooked with love, and you get what you pay for here. All our leftovers were packed up quickly (and very jealously guarded at home).

• Visited June 2013
Abbotsford, BC
“Beautiful new patio! wishing for some "lighter" lunch options”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Love this restaurant! They've just redone their outdoor patio and on a beautiful sunny day it's awesome! Nice padded benches, umbrellas, high top tables, fresh herbs in pots on the tables (nice touch!) Food is always great here but if you are looking for low calorie options you might have to look elsewhere. Their salads are fresh but they don't offer any interesting ones...just your basic tossed and Caesar. Yes, I know it's Italian and pasta is the staple here but some lighter options for lunch would be awesome. Ordered the steak sandwich and it was amazing.

• Visited June 2013
Abbotsford, Canada
“My family loves Paliotti's”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our family visits Paliotti's several times a year and it is a favourite of ours. The food is always great and we have never had a complaint about the service, even though the place can be very busy at times. If you want a great Italian meal, visit Paliotti's.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ArdyT
Abbotsford, Canada
“Tried and proven”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had two different dishes and both were excellent and the amount was plentiful. We went to celebrate a birthday and we were certainly not disappointed. The waitress who served us enhanced our evening by her pleasing personality.

• Visited May 2013