“First timer”

Ranked #22 of 339 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I'll certainly go again. It was great. The service was fine, the food was fresh & hot with very generous portions & a lot of choices on their Menu. Won't have a coffee again which tasted watered down. Of course it's not fair comparing their coffee to Starbucks is it?

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

As some other revewers have stated, some of the servers are inexperienced, but we have overlooked this because I loved thier pasta. Last night our server virtually ignored us and my pasta was mushy; seafood on it was way overcooked. If the waitress had returned after serving us to see how our meals were, maybe refill our water, and bring the drinks we ordered I would have sent it back. As it was, we left thirsty and my meal was virtually untouched. We won't be back.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

It's incredible value, great place to go! The atmosphere is great, the service is wonderful, the food is outstanding value...nowhere else compares. They always ask if your in a hurry or if you'd like to dictate the pace of your meal, and it's truly wonderful as it's up to us. Sometimes we're in a hurry, they never let us down. When we're there to relax and enjoy, they never let us down!!! Truly THE PLACE to go in town!

Gina W. and Scott W.

Keep up the AWESOME JOB

2  Thank Gina W
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great service and amazing food. My favorite. Restaurant in abbotsford, hands down. The free appetizer bread and dip is so delicious and keeps me coming back. My only negative is the waitresses can be quite young, inexperienced And dressed a bit....well...skimpy. Although that seems to be the trend with most establishments these days.

2  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed February 10, 2013

If you're looking for a nice fresh quality Italian dinner, this is my go to place. They've tried to make it intimate but the space isn't really set up for that. Regardless, the food is the most important.

Service has always been good, no complaints or concerns from me. Focaccia bread served prior to your meal is really yummy! Portion size is large and I always end up with a good lunch for the next day. Prices are good

2  Thank ExhaustedTvlr