“best italian”

Ranked #15 of 344 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2012

fresh cooked pasta. great flavour and very good value for food and wine

4  Thank Pm G

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My god, the salt these people use in there food! As well, the pasta was over cooked and my shellfish was rubber.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

NOT a good dinner tonight, and the service - from the owner's son!! - was the worst part. My mother and I waited forever (two women....self-fulfilling prophecy?), and when my carbonara came, it was greasy and heavy and gross. The sauce was congealed and it was totally unappetizing. The worst part was the waiter's attitide, though. He was condescending, arrogant and plain rude. He ignored us much of the time, and was disdainful when we dared to complain. I told him I had eaten that particular dish in Italy many times, and knew what a quality carbonara was - this was not it. His response? "Our food is better than Italy!" Hello? I don't think so!!! Ick.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Good food, and made from scratch, which is all too rare these days. For example, if I ask for pizza without tomato sauce, they can acutally do it! The only thing I found disappointing is that they didn't seem to know what "al dente" meant, with regards to pasta. For an Italian restaurant, that was embarrassing.

3  Thank Thejourneygenie
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I embrace quality over quantity so this really isn’t the type of establishment I would flock to if I were making the reservation. I have dined here twice and have come to the same conclusions. The fare is okay, and they certainly pile a lot of food on the plate. Service was spotty at best. Overall a good middle of the road choice.