“Handy for the Coast Hotel next door!”

Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #21 of 344 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Very busy on a Friday evening, but still good value and filling!

Choose a booth. Apparently tables near the windows are cold in winter!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

No bad review here. We had one little guy (14 mo.old) with us & his Daddy kept a close eye on him so he was pretty good. The waiters were great, even tho. some of the crusty bread ended up on the floor. They were actually a notch above most, accommodating and very cheerful.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Large party made everything a very long wait. Felt like we were forgotten several times. Extremely crowded for space where we were seated. Servers had a hard time bringing our food to the table. Would've kill them to put enough sauce on the noodles to cover them and the sauce wasn't the same The sauce was very tomatoey and not a lot of spice to it. Everything we loved the first time we were there we hated this time Asked if they had a child's drinking cup like most restaurants have now and told yes. We received a small glass of water with a straw in it not a child's drinking cup. Party of 6 adults and 1- toddler

We will not be back a third time

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were in Abbotsford for the motorcycle show on Saturday and wanted to have dinner before retuning home. We had ruled out Restaurant 62 (seemed a bit fancy for what we fancied) and had actually driven to Lou's Grill because I'd read great reviews. The parking lot at Lou's was packed and when we finally found a spot we were told it would be over a half hour wait...at almost 8 p.m.(!) so we ended up at the Old Spaghetti Factory. We were seated promptly in a booth and they there was a hockey game playing on the TV's (always a plus for me). Our server was friendly and took our order promptly. I had a double rum and coke and my husband had a nice glass of wine (both around $7). The waitress brought us a loaf of sourdough with two kinds of butter (had forgotten about that) and our starter salads (crunchy and fresh, both the green and caesar salads). I ordered the mizithra chesese and browned butter spaghetti and my husband had ribs and spaghetti. He is not a fan of BBQ sauce but these ribs were really good and were brought with a finger bowl and bone plate. I love the mizithra!!!! We were full but accepted the spumoni ice cream and coffee as part of our "all included' meal. It was all good and fast and hot and friendly - nothing bad to say at all. I will now be craving the Old Spaghetti Factory until I go back. And I will go back!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The hostess and servers were all professional and friendly. Food was good. Great place to meet a friend and catch up.