“Our second time to this restaurant”

Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #22 of 324 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Grande Prairie
“Our second time to this restaurant”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Large party made everything a very long wait. Felt like we were forgotten several times. Extremely crowded for space where we were seated. Servers had a hard time bringing our food to the table. Would've kill them to put enough sauce on the noodles to cover them and the sauce wasn't the same The sauce was very tomatoey and not a lot of spice to it. Everything we loved the first time we were there we hated this time Asked if they had a child's drinking cup like most restaurants have now and told yes. We received a small glass of water with a straw in it not a child's drinking cup. Party of 6 adults and 1- toddler

We will not be back a third time

• Visited November 2013

Port Coquitlam, Canada
“Forgot how fun and reasonable the Old Spaghetti Factory is!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were in Abbotsford for the motorcycle show on Saturday and wanted to have dinner before retuning home. We had ruled out Restaurant 62 (seemed a bit fancy for what we fancied) and had actually driven to Lou's Grill because I'd read great reviews. The parking lot at Lou's was packed and when we finally found a spot we were told it would be over a half hour wait...at almost 8 p.m.(!) so we ended up at the Old Spaghetti Factory. We were seated promptly in a booth and they there was a hockey game playing on the TV's (always a plus for me). Our server was friendly and took our order promptly. I had a double rum and coke and my husband had a nice glass of wine (both around $7). The waitress brought us a loaf of sourdough with two kinds of butter (had forgotten about that) and our starter salads (crunchy and fresh, both the green and caesar salads). I ordered the mizithra chesese and browned butter spaghetti and my husband had ribs and spaghetti. He is not a fan of BBQ sauce but these ribs were really good and were brought with a finger bowl and bone plate. I love the mizithra!!!! We were full but accepted the spumoni ice cream and coffee as part of our "all included' meal. It was all good and fast and hot and friendly - nothing bad to say at all. I will now be craving the Old Spaghetti Factory until I go back. And I will go back!

• Visited January 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Nice night out”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The hostess and servers were all professional and friendly. Food was good. Great place to meet a friend and catch up.

• Visited December 2013
“Quick dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory, Abbotsford”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I must start by saying that the hostess, Ashley, was fabulous. Friendly and really made you feel like she wanted you there. I ordered the ribs and spaghetti and wasn't really expecting them to be as good as they were, really quite good. My husband had the brown butter pasta dish, he said his was just so-so. The waitress was efficient but not overly enthusiastic. Food came up quickly and beverages were refilled promptly. For a quick dash in to eat before a busy Christmas shopping night, it was good.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank GPat53
Kamloops
“Awesome Lunch!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great service and great meal. Four of us enjoyed pasta (2 were gluten-free) for lunch. The bread was fresh and warm. Soup or salad was included. Even had some pasta leftover to take home. Our waitress took good care of us. The Old Spaghetti Factory is always a favourite!

• Visited September 2013