“hearty breakfast”

Ranked #121 of 324 Restaurants in Abbotsford
chilliwack
“hearty breakfast”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I was surprised at how much food I received for such low prices.The place was packed however the service was friendly and fast.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank pat j

Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
“Never a let down, best pancakes/hotcakes.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Friendly service, and food that was reliable. I would always visit IHOP. There are not so many great breakfast or lunch places with this menu. A must!

Chilliwack, Canada
“Food”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Poor service, food tastes horrible, not to mention that it's usually cold. The restaurant is old and dirty. Haven't been back.

1 Thank JoD58
Chilliwack, Canada
“No impressed”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I think I payed like $12 or something like that and got 2 french toast, 2 eggs, 2 bacon, and hash browns.. I was still hungry! I'm not a big eater at all. They put us in a booth that with a baby we didn't even fit in. The high chair took up the whole isle so I kept having to scoot my baby over every time someone walked by.
My mom ordered a side of hash brown and it was $2 and the smallest amount. Both of us were disappointed. I don't know if I will be going back.
The service was terrible too!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Spatzli
Abbotsford
“Lunch”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Boring....you can only eat so many pancakes. Service was o.k. Good fun for the little kids. A bit too gooey and sweet for my taste.