“Food”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #113 of 339 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Poor service, food tastes horrible, not to mention that it's usually cold. The restaurant is old and dirty. Haven't been back.

1  Thank JoD58

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I think I payed like $12 or something like that and got 2 french toast, 2 eggs, 2 bacon, and hash browns.. I was still hungry! I'm not a big eater at all. They put us in a booth that with a baby we didn't even fit in. The high chair took up the whole isle so I kept having to scoot my baby over every time someone walked by.
My mom ordered a side of hash brown and it was $2 and the smallest amount. Both of us were disappointed. I don't know if I will be going back.
The service was terrible too!

2  Thank Spatzli
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Boring....you can only eat so many pancakes. Service was o.k. Good fun for the little kids. A bit too gooey and sweet for my taste.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

We enjoy taking out of town guest s to the IHOP for Breakfast

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Nothing special food is good, lots of it at a reasonable price. I have sued this restaurant for business meeting on several occassions.