“Overpriced for same old menu.”
Review of Earl's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Abbotsford, Canada
“Overpriced for same old menu.”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I dislike the short skirts on the wait staff - that's not why I go out to eat, particularly since I'm a fellow female. Food is fine, but it's the same at every Earl's, and it's overpriced.

Aldergrove, Canada
“It Earls!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

It's Earls, you can almost always be assured tasty food, good service, a little pricier but usually no surprises

“Too expensive for the food quality”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Ordered 3 burgers for myself and the kids , had to order BBQ sauce to add any kind of flavor to the dish . Fries were not fresh made but similar to mcdonalds ones . My wife had the new salmon salad . Salmon completely dry and when we complained they brought us some form of butter sauce . Salad does have no flavor . We did complain and got it for free . Food seems to be getting worse too bad used to come here as a treat

“Good food good beer hot waitresses”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Earl's own beer is very good!
Waitresses are very good looking!
Ribs and chicken are amazing!

3 Thank Tinop
Mercer Island, Washington
“Bad Execution of a Good Formula”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

I've eaten twice at Earl's in Abbotsford twice over the last year. Consistently, at the bar, the service is awful. On both visits, I was seated for more than 5 minutes before I received a menu and waiting more than 10 minutes before my first drink was delivered. The bar is extremely small, though the seating area around it is quite large. There is apparently no service bar as the bartender is almost always busy making drinks for tables.

The food is very good and simple but well-presented, though a bit pricey for its quality. On both visits, mistakes were made with my order that were resolved just at the same slow pace of the actual service

Other Earl's properties provide the same menu and aren't nearly as terrible for service and have even larger bars. It seems like this location is poorly executing the otherwise sound Earl's formula.

• Visited June 2011
amandahaines, Public Relations Manager at Earl's, responded to this review, June 21, 2011
Dear Mike,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visits to Earls.

I am very sorry to hear that you were so disappointed by your experiences at our Abbotsford restaurant. I have forwarded your review to the location’s General Manager, John Perlinger. It would be greatly appreciated if you could send me your contact information so that John can address your concerns with you directly.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to post this review. Because of this you are allowing us the very valuable opportunity to improve our food and service standards and you are alerting us to an issue that we may not have been aware of.

We hope that we can rectify this situation for you and regain your trust and patronage. We appreciate your patience while you are contacted.

Amanda Haines