“Sooo tasty”

Ranked #24 of 324 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: All-You-Can-Eat Fish and Chips available every day, anytime! At C-Lovers Fish & Chips, we source and deliver superior quality ingredients and offer the freshest products available on the market. From hand selected Alaskan halibut, to the locally grown farm fresh Kennebec potatoes, all dishes at C-Lovers are prepared daily and made fresh to order. Our family-friendly locations are proud to support responsible seafood choices. C-lovers Fish & Chips is a Vancouver Aquarium Ocean Wise partner. Bring the kids and enjoy all-you-can-eat fish and chips today!
Portland
“Sooo tasty”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love the halibut fish and chips. I visit every time I come to town. Unlimited cod and chips is also on the menu.

• Visited May 2013

Ottawa
“Really good fish and chips”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Before coming to Abbotsford for work, I checked out Tripadvisor for local restaurant recommendations, and C-Lovers was rated pretty well. One evening I was not in the mood to cook anything in my hotel suite (will be reviewed soon - also excellent), so went out.

C-Lovers is located in a small strip mall, and was fairly busy for a Monday evening. Many people eating in, but quite a number coming in for take-out. I was seated and attended quickly by a very pleasant young woman. The food, which is done in full view of the cash, also came quickly. I got the 2 piece haddock and chips, which came with some good coleslaw. Tartar sauce can be squirted out of a bottle, which I liked, since many places give a little container of sauce, which may not be enough. It was also tasty sauce, with dill, I think.

The fish, oh the fish. The breading wasn't too thick, but was just the right thickness and crispiness, and the fish was cooked just right - done all the way through, but not overdone so that you lose the taste of the fish.

I'm thinking about going back before I leave Abbotsford, since it was that good.

The restaurant itself is pretty basic, but I wasn't going there for the ambiance, I wanted good fish&chips, and got it.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ottawavalleytourist
vancouver
“Great fish and chips.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Awesome place for family dinner. Always busy in there. But the best is just getting the 2 pieces of fish to go..... outstaniding portion size !

Visited January 2013
Canada
“Great fish and chips in Abbotsford!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We often take my in-laws for lunch at C-Lovers on wednesdays as it's seniors day. Really good food, generous portions, great service

Abbotsford, Canada
“Fish and chips”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place is always packed the food is good and service also. English style fish and chips at its best and even soggy/mushy peas.

Visited November 2012