“What happened?”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Abbotsford, Canada
“What happened?”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have been regular customers to Bamboo Palace for the last few months, going there at least weekly and bringing friends as well and have always had positive experiences. Out last trip though was a disappointment. We ordered multiple dishes and asked the receptionist/waiter to pack the rest of the food to go. When she brought us our food, we realized she had packed less than half of the food that was left over. We had a large bowl of soup left and she packed us a little cup, and a huge expensive plate of seafood left over and she packed us a little scoop of it. I don't think this is fair since we payed for the entire portion of food. I think we'll be trying a different restaurant next time.

Visited July 2013

“Terrible Food!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I tried lunch specials that day, the Chow Main just have no taste, also the fried rice. The chop suey and sweet sour pork are not fresh! The waiters are perfunctory.I will never back there again. Bad experience.

• Visited May 2013
“The Best Chinese in Abbotsford”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

They have the best Chinese in Abby, we won't go anywhere else. We've brought quit a few friends and family here. Now they all frequent this restaurant. Eating in is the best, super hot, fresh and delisious!!
Love our waitress Hein, she knows our orders, no need for us to order!

• Visited June 2013
Mission, British Columbia, Canada
“Horrible restuarant!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Horrible restuarant. Made reservations and waited an hour and a half with no service other than wonton soup. Not to mention how dirty the restuarant is and how unfriendly the staff is. I highly dont recommend it!!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
Langley, Canada
“Food and Service Reminds me of the old days”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was very tasty and flavorful. If you like ginger beef with a little kick but not enough to "hurt" your tastebuds - this is very good. I could rave on about most of the food - soup yummy. The service was also very attentive to the customer and took the normal time to cook fresh. Take out or delivery is also a very good method from this restuarant and arrives at your home hot. The only complaint I have was the last time I ordered the almond chicken (which is just like I used to get when I was little), was that it was greasy. This is the first time that has happened and I have ordered it numerous times so might have been a one time thing.

• Visited March 2013